Me again, with a simple question: any chance the PNG images will be displayed with transparency in a future version ? Currently, just after beeing uploaded, PNG transparent parts are set as black, which is not cool in the groups listing. It seems the image is converted on starterpad's side and the converter behaves badly with transparency.almost 5 years ago
Hi starterpad makers, here is my 2cents feedback:
- I miss a simple filter on the groups/starters/startups page. Eg. a simple "input text" where I would type "feed" and only the groups/starters/... containing this string in their name will show up, hiding others. Control-F currently does the job in chrome/ffox, but this assumes all entries from the current list are on screen, which will not always be the case I presume.
- Whenever I close the starterpad tab in my browser more than (estimated) half-a-day, I must re-login. This is annoying. Any chance we get a "stay connected" checkbox.
- On the home, the login / signup buttons are at the bottom, on starters/groups/etc its in the top navbar. A little consistency would help. I vote for the top navbar, more quickly reachable, as the main content is only accessible when we are logged on.
I really like the current simplicity of this webapp. I could find many things missing, but as of the current version I can already communicate with people and the profile page can hold enough information. Congrats !almost 5 years ago
Hi, maybe you could move the Add new post to the top? Now you have to scroll all the way down and it takes time (haha) if there are a lot of posts. Also I have noticed another thing, when I press "Show More" link (on the excerpts of the posts) it shows the whole post for a second or two and then the page refreshes. Is it just me? I'm using Firefox 17.0about 5 years ago
I'm not sure if this an issue, or just me doing something wrong.
When I click on links in the StarterPad Morning Mail, I am taken to another site, not to StarertedPad.
"Lucas West commented on your post in StarterPad Feedback"
...tries to take me to this page (I see this if I hover on the link)...
which Firefox "helpfully" translates (adds a "www" and ".com" to the URL) into to this link...
I am reading my email in gmail.com using Firefox (16.0.1)about 5 years ago
External links, on posts, no longer work.
In the beta1 version of StarterPad, when you included a link in your post e.g. http://google.com it would automatically become a clickable link. In beta2 they are just displayed as text.
The above is true in Firefox, Opera, and Chromeabout 5 years ago
Firefox 16.0.1 - two issues
1. Problem with "Read more" on a post.
Clicking "Read more" on a post, opens the post, but only for a few seconds. Then it closes again.
This does not happen in Opera (12.10) or Chrome (23.0.1271.64)
2. Link colours on posts are grey, not blue
The colour of links on posts, e.g. someone's name "Lucas West" and e.g. "read more" "show less", appear coloured grey instead of blue
Those links are coloured blue in Opera (12.10) or Chrome (23.0.1271.64)about 5 years ago