Ok, so you have a trendy, new boutique shop. You’re beginning to get traction and exposure in your community, and your sales are growing. All your hard work, all those sleepless nights, the maxed-out credit cards … it’s finally starting to become worth it.
But now you have a new problem. Your current POS software is outdated. It takes forever to add new products. It only works on Windows (not your tablet or smartphone). And the reporting is atrocious. Well, I’ve got some good news for you.
Vend is a cutting-edge retail POS system that is getting rave reviews. In fact it’s already used by over 15,000 stores in 140 countries! Let me go over some of its features …
Point of Sale
- Vend works on nearly every device and operating system, so your staff can have the flexibility to process orders however they please.
- It’s very intuitive and a breeze for your staff members to learn in mere minutes.
- You can create user accounts for each staff member, as well as limit what each account has access to (ie. restrict sensitive data).
- It works offline! So even in a power outage, you can continue processing sales, and Vend will sync up when it’s back online.
- You can customize receipts with your company logo, and choose whether to email or print them. I know I prefer the email option myself.
- It accepts both credit and debit cards.
- You can setup gift cards (customers love these!).
- If you prefer, you can continue to use your existing payment processor. They don’t force you to switch over.
- Vend has really embraced new technologies, like contactless mobile payments such as Apple Pay.
- You can even accept partial payments for layaway sales.
- It’s simple to open an online store using Vend.
- Don’t stress about shipping … Vend makes it easy by allowing you to configure flat rates, or flexible shipping, even by country or region.
- Your online store and retail store both share the same database, so your product catalog is always up-to-date.
- Vend takes care of your online security for you, including a 256-bit SSL certificate.
- Easily generate a report on sales by product, supplier, brand, and much more. Without this information, how can you make solid decisions about your business?
- Vend provides a dashboard of key sales metrics that you can access from your phone. How cool is that?
- Wondering which of your staff members are making the most sales? Vend allows you to set targets for each employee, and then see how well they’re doing.
- Of course a POS system wouldn’t be complete without inventory reports, right? Vend has these as well.
- Vend has a world-class 24/7 support team.
- You can contact them however you prefer: email, live chat, or telephone.
So, what are you waiting for? Upgrade your POS system today, and bring your retail business to the next level.