All information that you voluntarily submit to us will be electronically delivered to our web servers. BY USING THIS SITE YOU CONSENT TO THE TRANSFER OF THIS INFORMATION AND TO OUR USE OF SUCH DATA AS OUTLINED IN THIS POLICY.
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We collect two types of information:
- Traffic Data. Our Site automatically recognizes the following non-personally identifiable information when you visit the Site: (i) IP address; (ii) domain server; (iii) type of computer; and (iv) type of web browser (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you, but is helpful for marketing purposes and for improving your experience on the Site. We use this information to examine our traffic in aggregate and to ensure the security of the data and our infrastructure.
- Personal Information Collected. In order for us to fully serve you and for you to fully access certain services that we offer via the Site, we require you to provide us with information that personally identifies you or your company (“Personal Information”). Personal Information may include: (i) Contact Data (such as your name, job title, occupation, phone number, company name, company address, mailing and e-mail addresses); (iii) Demographic Data (such as your zip code, age and income). If you communicate with us by e-mail, post messages to any of our chat groups, bulletin boards or forums, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information. Our use of this Personal Information is set forth below. SUBMITTING PERSONAL INFORMATION IS YOUR CHOICE You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and use much of the Site; however you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Site that require your Personal Information.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Comply with the law, a court order or legal process;
- Protect our rights or property; or
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your Personal Information is stored on secure web servers that are not accessible by third parties. However, while we take efforts to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot absolutely guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” or other malfeasants from illegally obtaining this information.
OTHER LIMITS TO YOUR PRIVACY
The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. We also may make forums, message boards, questions, startups and news groups available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
CONTACT FOR PRIVACY INQUIRIES