So, you’re involved in a new startup, but are already overwhelmed with creating your first product … testing, making improvements, and getting feedback from early adopters. Of course you don’t have the time or energy to worry about creating an eye-catching logo, building a responsive website, managing your social media accounts, or doing video marketing. But what if there was an easy way to take care of all these things?
Let me tell you about Makers Class. It’s the easiest way to learn about the best way to brand your startup, how to make a website that converts extremely well, how to create awesome social media images, and much more.
The neat thing is, this course offers two versions:
- A Do-It-Yourself version where you learn step-by-step, how to use different tools to do everything yourself.
- An Outsourcing version where you learn how to hire other people (for cheap) to do everything for you. Easy peasy.
Here’s a video that explains what it’s all about:
Let me walk you through exactly what you get with this course …
First off, you will learn how to define your brand. Your brand is your promise to your customers, what they can expect from your products and services, and it helps people see how you’re different than your competitors. It’s not as simple as just choosing a logo.
Next, you’ll learn how to setup your own multi-million-dollar-looking website for next to nothing. It doesn’t matter what type of business you have, whether you just provide online services, or you have an e-commerce business, you’ll learn how to get a professional-looking and functional site without having to be a programmer.
You don’t need a huge budget or a huge marketing staff to have an effective social media presence. Believe it or not, but there’s plenty of techniques and tools out there to streamline your social marketing process and get maximum engagement from current and future customers. With Makers Class you’ll learn all of this.
“Sounds great! Is there anything else?”
Oh yes, much more…
Check out some of the bonuses that are included with Makers Class:
- Logo templates – you get access to a collection of logos that merely need your company name to be complete.
- Social media images – how about a bunch of engaging images you can post to your social media accounts?
- Website template – you’ll get a template for your website that was designed specifically for Makers Class.
- Explainer videos – you’ll learn to make explainer videos! These can be very effective for getting the point across about what products or services you offer.
“What if I need individual training?”
Well you’re in luck. They offer a Premium Plan that includes one-on-one Skype sessions. However you have to act fast because it fills up quickly (it’s only available to 25 students).
“How do I get started?”
Easy, just sign up here: http://makersclass.com/sign_up