As you may notice, the StarterPad blog is pretty scarce. That’s because we only launched it a few weeks ago, but still, it’s sort of embarrassing 😉
We’re looking for startup founders, employees, contractors, basically anyone bitten by the entrepreneurship bug to submit articles.
So…here’s your chance to get free exposure for your startup. Send us an article discussing your startup, and as long as it meets our requirements, we’ll post it.
Heck, you can even write a generic article that has to do with startups, or business, or marketing, or technology…basically anything related to being an entrepreneur.
- 500 words minimum
- Microsoft Word, Open Office, or Google Drive doc
- Must be factual and provide value to the reader
- Content must be unique (not posted elsewhere)
- At least one image (the WordPress theme requires a featured image), but more images is recommended to increase reader engagement
- You can add up to 2 hyperlinks in the article, with or without anchor text
- Author bio box is optional. If not included the article will be posted as written by Starterpad (not yourself)
- Email the doc to [email protected]