Here are five quick business tips to help you stay connected with your customers.
1. Proactive communication is important. Make sure that you answer incoming calls as quickly as possible. Provide thorough answers with specific facts such as dates and statistics.
2. Technology is not always equal to productivity. Your customer will prefer to hear a human voice on the other end of the line. They should feel heard and know that you have understood their problem.
3. When you multitask – whether at home or work – your brain won’t have the required energy to focus on important projects. When you continuously switch between tasks, you become less efficient and exhausted at the same time. That is why you need to cut down on multitasking.
4. The United States is a country with a wide variety of cultural differences. In fact, there is no official language in the U.S. There are many customers who don’t speak English. Hence, you should look at the possibility of providing multilingual answering to your customers. That way every potential lead can easily become a customer of your business.
5. If you select third-party services or subcontractors to perform certain tasks for your company, their staff should have a thorough training on the privacy rules and regulations of your company. You should explain your expectations before hiring such staff.
These tips are important when creating a sound relationship with your customers. The connected world offers all sorts of benefits as this post from Capita ITR shows. This will increase the referrals rates and revenue of your business.