As you know, all the work in the Social Media Marketing is based on the supply and generating valuable content for the user. The content may be presented in various forms: it may be a text as well as photos or video. In various social networks, the preference is given to different types of content simultaneously. And, if YouTube is certainly associated with videos, Twitter- with text messages, and Pinterest, and Instagram – with photos, then Facebook, for example, gives all at once to the surface. SMM plays a great role in the advertising of brands and services like custom essay service , or maybe you sell homemade cookies… now we will tell you why and how to promote better!
The selection of the platform for the SMM-campaign depends on your goals and the target audience for whom you work. However, in most cases, it is desirable to use not one but several tools for drawing the attention of the target audience. In other words, it is recommended to establish a system of complementary actions in different social networks, which eventually will be formed in the SMM-productive strategy.
Social trends and Social Media Tips for Dummies
So, here are some tips and rules for working with social media (SMM marketing) on diverse platforms, which should help to attract the audience’s attention to your brand. Some of these may seem obvious to someone, but it’s kind of a list of required actions that can strengthen your online positions.
- Publish interesting, useful and even inspiring content that should be enough to please the user that he will want to share it. The issue, of course, is not easy, but it is the foundation where you build interaction with the audience in any media.
- Write regularly and systematically. These people will know when to expect new information from you.
- Learn how to write headlines that will cause the user irresistible urge to open and read your article.
- Use the publications list format (eg, “30 tips for SMM”).
- In the most prominent place, place buttons on top of your pages on other social networks, and buttons that allow you to share the article with others.
- Make the comment on articles from other bloggers from your industry.
- Demonstrate the increase in your traffic and the number of subscribers. Publish it on your blog as a kind of proof of the existence of high interest to you from the audience.
- Organize a subscription to your blog via e-mail newsletter.
- Ask the user to subscribe to the RSS-feed.
- Update the content on your page with the help of articles that you publish on the blog.
- Publish the information, that the user wants to read and then share.
- Include Twitter in the menu tabs on Facebook. The free app is available on the website Woobox.
- Conduct interviews using a standard function “question” on Facebook, to involve users in the life of the community.
- Add a button or a link leading to your page into the template of e-mail mailing.
- Hold contests, make discounts, interesting offers, workshops on your page. As a rule, this is the most effective way to attract an audience.
- Promptly respond to all comments and messages left on your page, even to the negative ones.
- Try to increase the number of subscribers. The more, the better for you.
- Engage bloggers in your niche using Tweepi.com// Twellow.com services. This will help to find the most influential authors of microblogging.
- Regularly and systematically publish links to bloggers’ posts, which are considered to be the experts in your field.
- If you share a link to information, be sure to give its brief description.
- Automate part of the processes to Twitter using Socialoomph.com service.
- Use hashtags and your tweets will be attributed to a particular category.
- Place the channel on your interviews with experts and influential people in your field.
- Add to your profile links to your website, blog, and pages on social networks.
- Turn on the feature that allows you to automatically share a video immediately after you download it.
- Use keywords in the title clips (SEO optimization), which are typically introduced to search for information on your topic.
- At the same time, the name should be of interest to the user so that he wants to press the button «play».
- Make up the tags for each video.
- Place a link to your blog in the introduction to each video. Try to add as many keywords as possible to the descriptions.
- Add the only high-quality photo that will be colorful and attract the attention.
- Use customized bit.ly link to track the traffic because this is the most important thing for the marketers.
- Place a link to your landing page in your bio to increase the traffic.
- Share not only photos connected with your product or service but also funny content that will entertain the audience!
- Cooperate with other partners and share their links and directly promote them. It is one of the most effective strategies.
- Do not forget about hashtags and popularize your posts!
- Make sponsored ads. Pay for promotion. As your tools, you may use some very popular accounts.